Tuesday 14 February 2012

initial the unusual experience



In Beijing I used the great chance to find out more about the Asian fashion market, discover brands I've never heard of before and collect ideas. There was especially one shop I couldn't pass by without going in: The fashion lifestyle brand Initial. I was impressed by the unique in-store environment and the overall presentation of their high-quality, cutting edge designs as well as beautiful home decors.

The brand feels very personal and unique. Interesting is how Initial creates a feeling of nostalgia through the use of colours and antique interiors, but remains unique compared to British high street brands which use nostalgia in their branding as well.  Another concept I came across quite a few times in Beijing is to combine fashion & food. In this case Initial’s café offers the highest quality coffee beans and ingredients in an inspiring and quiet place. I wish I could have tried the lychee coffee.  Unfortunately, there are only stores in Hong Kong and mainland China but Initial’s website offers just as the stores an ‘Unusual Experience’ to their customers. Click here.

In Beijing nutze ich die tolle Chance mehr über asiatische Modemarken zu erfahren. Besonders beindruckend fand ich Initial, eine Mode & Lifestyle Marke die Kunden eine einzigartige Erfahrung anbietet. Durch antike Möbel sowie zartes Licht bekommt Initial einen leichten Vintage-touch, der um einiges exquisiter wirkt als der von vielen anderen Marken. Die Designs  sind sehr individuell und die Stoffe von höchster Qualität. Interessant fand ich vor allem das Konzept Mode mit einem Café zu verbinden, welches in China sehr vertreten scheint zu sein. Schade, dass ich es nicht zu einem Initial Café geschafft habe, denn ein Lychee Kaffee hört sich sehr verlockend an. Initial gibt es nur in Hong Kong und China, aber die Webseite ist fast genauso schön! Definitiv ein Besuch wert, klick hier.

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis