Friday 22 July 2011

Primark A/W 2011 (yes already)

As probably every student Primark is the first place to go if you are looking for something nice & affordable. Today I discovered the Primark A/W 2011 lookbook and some other sneak peaks I wanna share with you. It seems like next season the low cost fashion chain sticks to bright colours but mixes them with some knitwear, 60's 70's inspired clothes and high heeled loafer shoes. The only negative thing is probably that horrible purple/pink. Reminds me of a time when I loved exactly this colour and wanted to buy every single item from H&M looking like it (shoes, bag, t-shirt, eyeliner).

Please Note: All images are property of PR SHOTS and should not be redistributed from this site without their prior permission. I have permission to display these images but you may not so please don't nick them, just apply to the site!



 Loving this coat with fur collar! With 45 pounds a quite high price for Primark though. Let's hope the buttons won't fall off for the extra money.




 Good to see my all favourite autumn/winter colour burgundy again. Also nice collar details on this jacket.






























Racheyem somehow managed to get more images of the new collections. Definitely worth a look when you see the beautiful blouses & dresses!

 

 

Soapi

1 comment:

  1. Wooow Wooow there are many things i will buy ;)
    Annie from
    http://pretaporterbyannie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis